I left Swift in September and hired on with Haney Truck Line. I work nights and am home everyday. It's had it's ups and downs, but I really enjoy it and it far outweighs life mostly on the road.
In December I finally realized that I needed to make a decision on my finances and either file Bankruptcy or start paying stuff off. Short version is that between many poor financial decisions, a cut in pay, and a job loss it all finally culminated to my "I've had it point." I found Dave Ramsey (http://www.daveramsey.com). I took the 13-week course "Financial Peace University" and read the book "The Total Money Makeover." I'm currently working the Baby Steps and am on Baby Step 2, which is paying off my debt. That's all I'm going to say on that for now, but suffice it to say that I really feel like I'm getting my life back under control and moving forward.
I think that pretty much catches us up to the present.

No comments:
Post a Comment